C I N D E R E L L A !
Put something here.

Home site Me You STUFFS
Smile while you can.
21 November 2012 ✿ Wednesday, November 21, 2012 ✿ 0 Royal Person (s)
I'm human. I'm a girl. Not always strong. You do not feel what I feel. You don't understand. You look I smile. Always smile. But inside.. I'm cry.  I don't want people know what happen to me. So, i'm try to be strong and stay strong. I know all of this was my fault. I'm weak. Yeah very weak. I'm sorry. I'm tired of what's happening. I try to improve myself. To be better. I love you. I miss you. I didn't ask for all this to happen. I know my english is very bad. But I don't care.  I want you to always be there for me. But how? I don't know. I know you already do not trust me anymore. Saya selalu kecewakan awak kan? Arghhh penat sangat. Samar samar je post ni kan? Hmm lantak ah. Bye. Assalamualaikum.

Dashboard Follow

Little Disclaimer;
Sepatah dua kata
YOUR STATUS HERE !!!!!


Hye , bye ,.



Something
Choose background



Thank u;
Skin edit by Malihah Munirah
Basecodes by Adsa
Others ; xx
Most Image by WeHeartIt